- The Sammamish High School Theatre Program is a creative community built on a foundation of trust, fostering self-reliance and continuous improvement.
2020-21 Activity Schedule: We will meet the first Tuesday of every month with the exception of our first meeting in September.
- Tuesday, September 8th: Thespian Kick-Off Meeting
- Monday & Tuesday September 15 & 16: Fall Play Auditions
- Tuesday, October 6th: Plan Service Project
- Tuesday, November 3rd: Prep for IE’s
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday November 19, 20, & 21: Fall Play
- Tuesday, December 1st: Prep for IE’s
- Wednesday & Thursday December 2nd & 3rd: Musical Auditions
- Saturday, December 12th: SW Thespy’s
- Tuesday, January 5th: Plan Middle School Drama Camp
- Friday, January 29th: Middle School Drama Camp
- Tuesday, February 2nd: Theatre Recruitment Plan
- Tuesday, March 2nd: Plan for State
- March 18-20 OR March 25-27: State Thespian Festival
- Tuesday, April 6th: Musical Blast
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday April 29, 30, & May 1: Spring Musical
- Tuesday, May 4th: End of Year Performance
- Tuesday, June 1st: Plan Banquet
- Thursday, June 17th: End of Year Banquet
EdTA Core Values
- Every individual has the opportunity to make a difference.
- Take care of yourself and your colleagues.
- Cultivate each person’s skills, strengths, and talents.
- Be respectful, considerate, and honest with each other.
Strive for Excellence
- Define success.
- Be open to and embrace positive change.
- Look outside the walls of EdTA. Learn and document new ways to do things better.
- Take risks–turn both successes and failures into lessons learned.
- The best ideas, performances, and results come through collaboration.
- Focus on the objective and challenge ideas, not people.
- Be kind, assertive and supportive, even when there is disagreement. Work through conflicts, do not avoid them.
- Support the final decision.
Be the person you want to work with
- Celebrate individuality and honor diversity.
- Engage fully.
- Bring joy and optimism to your work.