- The Sammamish High School Theatre Program is a creative community built on a foundation of trust, fostering self-reliance and continuous improvement.
Running for office? Please answer this brief questionnaire.
2019-2020 Meeting Schedule: We will meet the first Tuesday of every month with the exception of our first meeting in September. Meeting minutes can be found here.
- Tuesday, September 10th: Thespian Kick-Off Meeting
- Tuesday, October 1st: Plan Trick-Or-Treat
- Tuesday, November 5th: Prep for IE’s
- Tuesday, December 3rd: Prep for IE’s
- Tuesday, January 7th: Plan Middle School Drama Camp
- Tuesday, February 4th: Theatre Recruitment Plan
- Tuesday, March 3rd: Plan for State
- Tuesday, April 7th: Musical Blast
- Tuesday, May 5th: End of Year Performance
- Tuesday, June 2nd: Plan Banquet
- Trick-or-Treat so Kids Can Eat: Thursday, October 31st 5:00-7:00
- Fall Play: November 21, 22, & 23
- Musical Auditions: December 4, 5, & 6
- Regional IE’s in Mountlake Terrace, WA: Saturday, December 7th
- Winter Play: January 16 & 17
- Middle School Drama Camp: January 27
- State Thespian Conference in Bellingham, WA: March 20-21
- Spring Musical: April 30, May 1 & 2
- Thespian Banquet: June 11th
EdTA Core Values
- Every individual has the opportunity to make a difference.
- Take care of yourself and your colleagues.
- Cultivate each person’s skills, strengths, and talents.
- Be respectful, considerate, and honest with each other.
Strive for Excellence
- Define success.
- Be open to and embrace positive change.
- Look outside the walls of EdTA. Learn and document new ways to do things better.
- Take risks–turn both successes and failures into lessons learned.
- The best ideas, performances, and results come through collaboration.
- Focus on the objective and challenge ideas, not people.
- Be kind, assertive and supportive, even when there is disagreement. Work through conflicts, do not avoid them.
- Support the final decision.
Be the person you want to work with
- Celebrate individuality and honor diversity.
- Engage fully.
- Bring joy and optimism to your work.